If you would like to support our work by volunteering then why not come along to the Community Drop-in and spend some time with us? At the drop-in you will get a sense of how we work – our values and the types of support we offer. A member of the volunteer team would be delighted to speak with you about their experience.
The Community Drop-in operates Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9.30-12.30 and is followed by lunch.
Volunteers provide the following support:
- Reception – No Vacancy
- Hospitality (tea,coffee,making lunch) – No Vacancy
- Telephone Calls – No Vacancy
- Literacy – Vacancies
- Sewing – No Vacancy
- Cooking – No Vacancy
- Premises Maintenance – Vacancy
- Resource Management/Stock Control – No Vacancy
- Resource Delivery – No Vacancy
- Home Visits – No Vacancy